- Detail Images
Full day ahead.
Between getting to campus with all your books and sneaking in a quick hike after class, you ask a lot from your backpacks. The Mystery Ranch Kletterwerks Daypack works in both venues with a design the doubles between hauling text books and notebooks one day and a rain jacket and camera the next. The pack is made from a durable Cordura material to keep that obscenely heavy biology book secure, and it is fitted with a padded sleeve to keep your tablet or notebook protected if you forget it's in there when you sneak out to do some "field studies" on your favorite trail.
- A simple and tough pack for hauling work and school essentials
- Durable Cordura material withstands serious wear and tear
- Front panel main compartment with padded laptop sleeve
- Leather zipper pulls and tabs for an old-school look
- Made in the USA and designed in Bozeman, Montana
- Q & A