Built for the high country.
Whether you're gearing up for a week-long backpacking trip that's been in the works for months or you just need a head-clearing escape to the backcountry after a rough week of work, you can count on the Mystery Ranch Glacier Backpack to comfortably carry all the gear you need. It offers ample space for multi-day missions, and its classic style is right at home on any trail.
The rugged frame keeps the fully-loaded pack supported and stable when you're tackling daunting terrain, and the adjustable yoke helps you dial in a custom fit so you stay comfy when you're on the trail for days at a time. A top-loading design with a side zipper helps you pack efficiently and allows you to access gear without disorganizing everything. Don't worry about chilly nights—the Speedzip compartment accommodates the warmest, bulkiest sleeping bags. And for quick trips from basecamp, the lid detaches to become a compact hip bag that lets you carry the bare necessities.
- Mid-sized pack for quick weekend or week-long backpacking trips
- Mountain Frame supports and stabilizes heavy loads
- 500D Cordura fabric is ultra-tough and abrasion-resistant
- Top-loading design with side zip for easy access
- Speedzip compartment offers easy access to sleeping bag
- Side compression straps lock down load
- Ice axe/trekking pole loops secure bulky tools
- Side water bottle pockets keep hydration within easy reach