Little backpack, big potential.
You don't need much to hike to the tops of mountains except a lot of time and the essentials in Mystery Ranch's Front 19L Backpack. Its small capacity is big enough for food, layers, and a hydration reservoir as large as three liters. Its unique, 3-Zip closure completely opens the backpack up for easy packing and easier unpacking; it also lets you access the pack like a traditional top loader for a versatile performance.
- Small backpack ideal for day hikes
- Cordura construction maintains durability over a long time
- 3-Zip closure completely opens the backpack for easy access
- Lightweight frame sheet wrapped in padding for a comfy hike
- Internal sleeve stores hydration reservoirs as large as 3 liters
- Molle webbing on sides allow you to clip gear to the exterior
Makes for a pretty rad camera bag.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
As always, great quality and construction from Mystery Ranch. Materials are super durable, zippers/pockets easy to access and hefty, and well thought out design. Really can't ask for anything more out of a day bag.
What's really cool about this bag is that it turns out that it makes for a really nice camera bag. I've always hated buying bags with built in ICU's. They're too small and not anywhere near customizable. If you pair this with the Fjallraven Kanken Photo insert, you've got yourself a pretty lean camera day pack. The three zipper design allows you to break out the camera in a moments notice and break down just as quickly. 10/10.