Hubba sweet Hubba.
After a long day battling a constant headwind across the high plains of Wyoming or grinding up Murphy's Hogback on the White Rim, it's time to set up the MSR Hubba Tour 2-Person 3-Season Tent and enjoy the view from camp as you let your leg muscles recover after a full day in the saddle. The Hubba Tour's spacious gear shed gives you plenty of space to stash your bike helmets, saddle bags, and cookware in a place that's outside of the wind and rain, so you don't have to wait for it all to dry before you pack it back up before you roll out in the morning. It also provides plenty of space to get your morning coffee started, so you don't have to get out of bed without that essential cup of joe in hand. Adjacent to the hooped gear shed is a compact two-person shelter with mesh and nylon canopy to keep the living space bearable when the sun rises over camp.
- Spacious tent designed for self-supported bikepacking tours
- Exoskeleton frame can be pitched without getting rain inside tent
- Roomy gear shed with multiple hang loops for storing gear
- Long-lasting coating ensures reliable waterproofing
- Internal mesh canopy maintains breathability in warm conditions