Movement Session 95 Skis
- 161cm, 169cm, 177cm, 185cm
- [161cm] 127 / 95 / 111mm [169cm] 130 / 95 / 114mm [177cm] 132 / 95 / 116mm [185cm] 134 / 95 / 118mm
- Turn Radius:
- [161cm] 17.5m [169cm] 18m [177cm] 18.5m [185cm] 19m
- early rise rockered tip, camber underfoot
- 5-axis carbon, Ti double plate
- P-Tex 4000 (sintered)
- Claimed Weight:
- [161cm] 2lb 13oz [169cm] 3lb [177cm] 3lb 3oz [185cm] 3lb 6oz
- Recommended Use:
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 year limited
Why We Like The Session 95 Skis
We like that the Session 95 Ski is great for any session. Long backcountry tours, an evening at the resort, and even dropping big mountains from a helicopter are all on the agenda for a ski as versatile as this one. As Movement's most versatile ski out there, the Session uses unique 5-axis carbon stringers for a phenomenal performance whether we're maneuvering moguls or chasing untouched powder. There's enough rocker in the tip to keep us afloat when we're skinning up and skiing down.
- The most versatile backcountry ski from Movement
- 95mm waist excels on firm and soft snow alike
- Rockered tip rises early for easy maneuverability in powder
- Camber underfoot employs edge control on firmer snow
- Karuba wood core with 5-axis carbon stringers for solid stiffness
- Titanal double plate reinforcement at the binding mounts
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preferred style of skiing. For example, an expert skier in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||180 - 200cm||180 - 190cm||180 - 190cm||175 - 185cm||175 - 185cm|
|Expert||170 - 180cm||175 - 185cm||170 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||170 - 185cm|
|Intermediate||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 175cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.