Fun for the whole family.
Trade in the TV for a weekend in the great outdoors by packing up the Mountainsmith Upland 6 Tent, rounding up your family, and heading to the woods. Its easy setup leaves more time for teaching the tykes to fish and roasting mallows around the campfire, and it's spacious enough to keep the kids from squabbling over sleeping room. Fly ventilation windows keep things from getting stuffy (and stinky) on warm summer nights, and no-see-um mesh keeps pesky bugs from ruining your plans. And if mother nature decides to literally rain on your parade, the waterproof fly and taped floor seams ensure you stay dry inside your home-away-from-home while you play cards and wait out the storm.
- Spacious tent with room for the whole squad
- Waterproof construction keeps sudden storms at bay
- Mesh wall panels enhance ventilation and keep bugs out
- Internal mesh pocket keep you organized
- Cap-style fly reduces weight
- Brow pole for increased vestibule area
- Includes ripstop storage sack
- Q & A
Easy Setup and very large, not durable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great tent for the family, very easy to setup and provides a lot of room. One of the poles broke after 4 uses but mountain smith sent us a full set of replacement poles for free. Hopefully these poles last!
Is footprint included?
Hey Kevin, a footprint is not included with this tent.
what is the inside height of this tent?