- Detail Images
Cozy comfort for chilly summer nights.
The days may be sweltering under the high-altitude sun, but nights in the mountains get cold quickly, even in mid-summer, so stay toasty with the Mountainsmith Redcloud 20 Sleeping Bag. The synthetic MountainLoft insulation will keep you warm even if things get a bit damp overnight, and it maintains its loft for summers to come. Quilted construction prevents the insulation from shifting around so you experience consistent comfort throughout the night, and the adjustable hood and full-length draft tube keep heat locked in for a cozy feel.
- Toasty bag for car camping trips in cold weather
- MountainLoft Hollow Fiber insulates even when wet
- Full-length draft tube prevents heat from escaping
- Adjustable hood offers cozy comfort
- Contoured footbox offers toes room to wiggle
- Stuff sack offers convenient storage and transport
- External loops for hang drying when wet