Mountainsmith Redcloud Sleeping Bag: 20F Synthetic
Cozy comfort for chilly summer nights.
The days may be sweltering under the high-altitude sun, but nights in the mountains get cold quickly, even in mid-summer, so stay toasty with the Mountainsmith Redcloud 20 Sleeping Bag. The synthetic MountainLoft insulation will keep you warm even if things get a bit damp overnight, and it maintains its loft for summers to come. Quilted construction prevents the insulation from shifting around so you experience consistent comfort throughout the night, and the adjustable hood and full-length draft tube keep heat locked in for a cozy feel.
- Toasty bag for car camping trips in cold weather
- MountainLoft Hollow Fiber insulates even when wet
- Full-length draft tube prevents heat from escaping
- Adjustable hood offers cozy comfort
- Contoured footbox offers toes room to wiggle
- Stuff sack offers convenient storage and transport
- External loops for hang drying when wet
Sleep is What You Get
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great sleeping bag overall, especially for the phenomenal price you're getting. Plenty loft to keep you warm within 30 degrees. I could probably go below 30 but I would need to layer myself to keep warm. Great amount of space so filling dead space is a really good tip with this one. Though rolling around is nice. I really like the color as well, it's nothing too intense but still something different.
Nice sleeping bag
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
It is a nice sleeping bag for the price that I got it on sale. I like how it includes both a loose stuff sack for storage and a compression sack for traveling. It works well for me to low 30F and still feel comfortable with a midweight wool baselayer. Haven't take it to 20F but definitely need to layer more. The zipper sometime is hard to open from the inside but not anything to worry about.