Strength and stability you can depend on.
Thanks to its practical, lightweight design that maximizes convenience and on-trail utility, the Mountainsmith Pinnacle Trekking Poles delivers stability over uneven terrain and helps lighten the load during long treks. Featuring a durable aluminum shaft, a telescoping design, and built-in shock absorption, the Pinnacle lets you match its length to the type of terrain you encounter.
- Aluminum shafts blend weight savings with extra durability so the poles can stand up to life on the trail
- Quick-locking telescope shaft sections let you match the pole’s length to your height and make on-trail adjustments according to changes in terrain
- Shock-absorption system saves your hands and wrists by taking soaking up energy with each pole plant
- Carbide tips, removable baskets, ergonomic handle, removable rubber boots, and adjustable wrist straps round out the features
- Q & A
Replacement Ski Poles
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I snapped 6 different ski poles this season so I picked these up at the tail end of the year as an inexpensive replacement. Turns out, they have so far be more sturdy than any of my other poles.
East to replace the baskets that come on these with powder baskets, they break down pretty well (not small enough to fit into my touring pack which is 27 L), and don't weigh a terrible amount.
Great product depending on what you plan on using them for!