- Detail Images
Quick on the draw.
There's nothing worse than craving a cool drink and getting a mouthful of tepid water instead. That's why you keep your water bottle in the Mountainsmith Insulated Bottle Holster. A hook-and-loop strap lets you attach this holster to the waistbelt of your pack so that your water is always close at hand. Foam insulation protects your water from extreme temperatures, whether you're in the middle of a summer trek or snowshoeing into a yurt for the weekend.
- Keep your water close and cool with this insulated holster
- Cordura construction is lightweight and durable
- Foam insulation protects liquid from hot and cold environments
- Zippered closure for secure storage
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap for belt attachment
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Has done it's job, nalgene didn't freeze up in 20f, when on outside of pack, will update if it does after going colder.
What size bottle will this hold? Hopefully a 32 oz. Nalgene??
Yep. That is the size it was designed around.