It's all downhill from here.
Mountainsmith's Descent Small Backpack protects your DSLR camera whether it's a mellow hike to the summit or a spiraling staircase to the top of a foreign cathedral. Its shoulder sling lets you access the camera quicker than a backpack, which comes in handy when wildlife walks onto the trail in front of you. Mountainsmith made it out of heavy-duty Cordura with water-resistant paneling to shed any raindrops that fall on the pack while you're pulling the rain cover on.
- Sling pack protects DSLR cameras on hikes and travels
- Cordura construction with water-resistance for heavy-duty durability
- Removable rain cover ensures wet weather protection
- Internal main compartment sized for DSLR cameras
- Front accessory pocket store the small things
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this bag expecting the bag in the video, and was confused after trying to load my camera gear. I just rewatched the video and this is not the same version above that is below in the video. I am super disappointed, as it is already too late to swap bags. I leave for a big trip in a few days. It's a nice little bag, but not the same that I was expecting.