While the spooky owl calls and rustling of who-knows-what in the bushes may keep you up at night, at least the cold won't when you're tucked into the Mountainsmith Crestone 0 Sleeping Bag. Ideal for car camping trips and family outings, it's packed with MountainLoft Hollow Fiber insulation to keep you toasty through below-freezing temps, even in wet or humid conditions. Quilted construction prevents the insulation from shifting around so you experience consistent comfort throughout the night, and the adjustable hood and full-length draft tube keep heat locked in for a cozy feel.
- Toasty bag for car camping trips in cold weather
- MountainLoft Hollow Fiber insulates even when wet
- Full-length draft tube prevents heat from escaping
- Adjustable hood offers cozy comfort
- Contoured footbox offers toes room to wiggle
- Compression stuff sack offers efficient storage
- External loops for hang drying when wet
- Q & A
Terrible! heavy as hell!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Maybe missed it during the purchase, but it is sooo heavy! the compression stuff sack was broken when i received it....
Worst sleeping bag ever!
Had to put a liner, long sleeve underwear, wool socks, a jacket and beany to keep warm and it was only 25F and its supposed to go down to 0F. Take my advice and buy a major brand.
Time to get outside!
Climbing a Colorado fourteener with Mountainsmith!