- Detail Images
Technical for the alpine, stylish for town.
Part of Mountain Hardwear's Alpine Collection, the Men's ZeroGrand Neo Fleece Jacket delivers the technical layering warmth you need for demanding days in the mountains with a stylish demeanor, so you're not alienated at the local pub afterwards. Wear it underneath your favorite waterproof shell while alpine climbing, skiing, and backpacking or use it as a toasty fleece zip-up for brisk days around town.
It's comprised of an Italian wool-blended fabric, which uses cozy, heat-trapping wool in conjunction with open-cell polyester and nylon for exceptional breathability and moisture-wicking capabilities when you're moving fast in the mountains. This wool-blended fabric then employs a DWR finish that beads off moisture from dampening your upper body. This added water-resistance is nice when snow makes its way inside your jacket or you're wearing it as a standalone piece in showery weather.
Along the upper body and shoulders, double-weave softshell breaks up the uniformity of the wool fleece. Not only does this make the ZeroGrand Neo Fleece stand out on the streets, but it increases durability when you're wearing a pack on the trail. This softshell is highly breathable and weather-resistant, so you'll remain comfortably warm and dry without sweating profusely once it warms up throughout the day.
- Technical fleece jacket with a stylish demeanor for town
- Italian wool-blend is soft, insulating, and highly breathable
- Softshell at upper for weather-resistance and breathability
- DWR finish beads off rain showers from dampening the wool
- Polyester lining helps to pull moisture from your body
- Zippered pockets provide everyday storage of goods