- Detail Images
Chic warmth and waterproofing.
Collaborating with the stylistic designers of Cole Haan apparel, the Mountain Hardwear Women's Zero Grand Down Jacket is a chic, protective piece for frigid urban commutes. Flattering lines combine with a high cowl neck for an upscale aesthetic when you're dressing up for an evening on the town or simply walking your dog in the cold. Functional extras, such as zippered hand pockets and an internal stash pocket, make this an essential piece for daily wear.
This down jacket features Mountain Hardwear's Ghost Whisper shell for the lightest possible weight, with a Stretch Ozonic overlay for unrestricted range of movement. Q.Shield Down insulation features a hydrophobic treatment, preventing outside moisture from compromising the down's heat-trapping loft. The down's 800-fill rating maximizes warmth-to-weight, trapping core heat when temperatures plummet into bone-chilling realms. Going one step further for protection from the elements, the Dry.Q Active membrane is totally waterproof while remaining highly breathable during active jaunts around town.
- Design collaboration with Cole Haan urban apparel
- Ultra-light, waterproof down jacket for daily commutes
- 800-fill Q.Shield Down insulation traps body warmth
- Dry.Q Active membrane is highly breathable and waterproof
- Lightweight Ghost Whisperer shell for a feathery feel
- Stretch Ozonic shell overlay for unrestricted motion
- Zippered hand pockets and internal stash pocket
- High cowl neck for extra coverage
- Q & A
Light, warm, good length. Not flattering
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
Maybe this would work for someone else. I bought it because I like the bum-covering but not too long length. But the styling details just miss the mark for what I'm looking for--streamlined, casual style on high performing gear. This is too, "Trinity goes to Oslo and all she got was this jacket."
Hi! Can you please tell me the length of this jacket? Thank you!