Overheating while trail running is no fun, so Mountain Hardwear took on this challenge by creating its Wicked Printed 1/4-Zip Women's Shirt. While hitting high-elevation trails, the mountain chill is sure to encourage long sleeves, but your hard work and body heat say otherwise. This lightweight, mock-neck pullover is perfect for when your running path twists and turns past the treeline, keeping you cool and dry no matter how far or long your journey takes you. The polyester fabric also keeps you safe from the sun with its 15 UPF rating.
- Synthetic shirt to keep the hottest, sweatiest runners cool and dry
- Anti-odor finish keeps shirt fresh while you work out
- UPF rating protects skin from harmful UV rays
- Fabric lifts moisture to keep sweat off your skin
- Q & A
Mountain Hardwear Wicked Printed 1/4-Zip
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This is a great fall/spring work out shirt. I've worn it biking a few times and found that it is extremely breathable and comfortable. It also does a great job of keeping you warm on chillier rides, but the quarter zip allows for extra air flow if needed.