Tourin' in Touren.
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Touren Pant is a technical softshell suitable for alpine climbing in summertime and backcountry touring in spring. Its Polartec Power Shield fabric is stretchy, water-resistant, and air permeable. Compared to breathable fabrics, air permeable fabrics begin to breathe the moment you put the pant on, instead of after you start to sweat. The result is a much more performance-oriented design for steep, sweaty skintracks and even steeper alpine climbs. Mountain Hardwear also reinforced the waist, knees, and cuffs with KEVLAR for enhanced abrasion-resistance against rock, crampons, ski edges, and harnesses.
- Versatile softshell ideal for spring tours and summer alpine climbs
- Polartec Power Shield is weather-resistant and air permeable
- KEVLAR reinforcements ensure long-lasting durability
- External thigh venting increases airflow on the ascent
- Zippered cuffs accommodate ski touring boots
- All three pockets are harness-compatible