Terminate the cold.
A puffy is a great go-to, whether you're mid-skiing sesh or warming up after a long day on the slopes. The Mountain Hardwear Men's Therminator Insulated Parka is the perfect solution to keeping the frigid cold at bay. With a synthetic down alternative, this jacket breathes and stays warm even when it gets damp. The extra-long pit vents offer ventilation when your riding gets rough.You can feel safe on the slopes with the Therminator's RECCO build, to keep you seen in the snow. The helmet-compatible hood adjusts, too, to keep you your warmest when you need it, so you can be out and riding as long as you want.
- A warm synthetic puffy parka for warmer rides on the mountain
- RECCO keeps you seen while you're in the snow
- Plenty of pockets hold passes and valuables while you ski
- Powder skirt compatible to keep elements out
- Extra-long pit zips for ventilation