A breath of fresh air.
Tackle every alpine adventure with ease in the Mountain Hardwear Women's Superforma Jacket. With a breathable and lightweight design, the Superforma's got your back with the coverage you want when you're trekking into the backcountry, or skinning ridgelines. Made with 20D stretchy Ripstop, you'll find the give you want for total freedom of movement as you ascend new heights, backed up with durable water resistance to protect you from the elements. Oversized underarm zips allow massive amounts of heat to escape, and the space you need to access mid-layer pockets. Because the Superforma is just a shell, it won't provide massive amounts of warmth on its own, but with Mountain Hardwear's Alpine cut, there is room for layering underneath, so you can dial in the perfect level of insulation for whatever adventure the day holds.
- Escape to alpine adventures in a lightweight jacket
- Stretch Ripstop shell allows for flexible movement
- Extra-long underarm zips expel heat with ease
- Water-resistant zippers keep you dry
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood for climbing and skiing
- RECCO technology boosts backcountry safety