Mountain Hardwear Super DS Stretchdown Hooded Jacket - Men's
- 85% nylon, 15% elastane
- 700-fill goose down (90% down, 10% feathers)
- Center Back Length:
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use:
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
Super DS Stretchdown Hooded Jacket
Whether you are heading to the crag for an afternoon of shoulder season sport routes or attempting an early season trad mission, slip on the Mountain Hardwear Super DS Stretchdown Hooded Jacket. This down jacket boasts 700-fill goose down that offers an impressive warmth to weight ratio that keeps you moving up a tricky route, or keeps you warm and cozy while belaying. To handle the rough wear and tear climbing puts on your clothes, as well as keep up with climbers demands for unrestricted movement, the Super DS also features a durable stretch woven nylon outer with woven baffles. This woven construction ensures your down stays in place to trap heat and helps you reach that crimp during a tricky move by giving you full range of motion.
- Puffy midlayer built specifically for excursions in the high alpine
- Stretch woven body offers nonrestrictive movement and durability
- 700-fill goose down offers a solid warmth to weight ratio
- Alpine oriented fit stays comfortable in a harness or as a midlayer
- Zippered hand and chest pocket keep you organized and prepared
- Woven baffles further boosts durability while keeping down in place
- The insulated hood boosts warmth when winds pick up at the crag
|30, 31||32, 33||34, 36||38, 40||42|
36 - 38in
(91 - 97cm)
39 - 41in
(99 - 104cm)
42 - 45in
(107 - 114cm)
46 - 49in
(124 - 127cm)
50 - 53in
(127 - 135cm)
29 - 31in
(74 - 79cm)
32 - 33in
(81 - 84cm)
34 - 36in
(86 - 91cm)
37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
41 - 43in
(104 - 109cm)
36 - 38in
(91 - 97cm)
38 - 40in
(97 - 102cm)
42 - 44in
(107 - 112cm)
46 - 48in
(117 - 122cm)
Short 30in (76cm)
Regular 32in (81cm)
Long 34in (86cm)
- How to Measure:
- All measurements correspond to equivalent body measurements, not the dimensions of the garment. For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.