StretchDown Hooded Jacket
The Mountain Hardwear StretchDown Hooded Jacket traps heat and blocks out the cold weather whether you're climbing a steep rock face, skinning up a pristine field of snow, or grabbing coffee on a brisk morning downtown. The Dynamic Stretch Knit fabric and a stretch-welded channel construction allow for an increased range of motion so you won't be restricted reaching for that next hand hold or trudging up a steep skin track. Hydrophobic down insulation resists moisture and retains loft, keeping the jacket warm and packable even if it starts to get wet. An athletic fit contours and hugs your body, making it easy to layer underneath a shell jacket when you're carving turns in deep snow.
- A versatile down jacket with active mobility on plenty of warmth
- Stretch-welded construction lets you move and traps even more warmth
- Hydrophobic down keeps its loft and warmth when wet
- Athletic fit keeps warmth closer to your body and layers easily
- Zippered hand warmer pockets hold any small gear you need
- Fixed hood delivers a snug fit in cold and windy weather