- Detail Images
To go with your hybrid car.
In the world of technical midlayers, there are hybrids, and then there is the Mountain Hardwear Men's Stretchdown HD Jacket. The versatility of this jacket will blow you away as you climb in alpine environments. Built with high-loft down where you need it and synthetic insulation in those moisture-vulnerable spots, plus a nice dose of stretch, this jacket really just takes the cake in the hybrid technical jacket cake-eating contest. While your friends are complaining about how wet the snow is, you'll be nice and warm—nobody will debate the benefits of the synthetic insulation, but even the down is treated to ward off moisture, so you're covered from head to toe in wet snow insurance.
- A hybrid puffy for warmth in active winter pursuits
- Down in the chest and back for maximum toasty core warmth
- Synthetic insulation in spots prone to snowmelt
- Stretchy baffle for mobility in both up- and down-hill traffic
- Active fit so that you can wear this under your shell
- Designed to keep you looking good off-piste as well