- Detail Images
You like them scrambled.
From morning eggs cooked around the campfire to rugged approaches to rocky climbs, you prefer everything a little scrambled, which is why you reach for the Mountain Hardwear Men's Right Bank Scrambler Pant for any backcountry trip. Mountain Hardwear made this pant out of durable, stretchy fabric for a climbing-oriented fit and feel, and the pants provide UPF 50 sun protection to shield your skin from UV rays during sun-drenched approaches.
- Climbing-oriented pants ideal for the trail or crag
- Durable, stretchy, and quick-drying fabric
- UPF 50 rating provides protection from harmful UV rays
- Gusseted inseam assures freedom of movement
- Q & A
Hoped they'd last longer
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Got them in September and they just tore in the seam on my behind. I have been using them quite frequently at the climbing gym but not enough to where they should be ripping... I'll be buying higher quality pants for my next pair.