Carry on comfortably.
Hit the trail in comfort with the Mountain Hardwear Men's Redwood Camp Short. Crafted from a stretchy, breathable A-Frame Twill, the Redwood Camp keeps you moving in lasting comfort, from the woods to the streets, and boasts ton of storage with front and back pockets.
- Comfortable, casual short designed for days spend outdoors
- Stretchy cotton blend lets you move without restriction
- Regular fit offers full range of motion
- Multiple pockets stash smaller items
- Q & A
awesome short, but runs a little small.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 34
I'm typically a 32 waist in most pants/shorts, but i was skeptical so i got a 33 waist. The 33's were still a little snug, and they aren't as stretchy as you would think. The look is great and I love the 7 inch inseam. I have returned the 33 waist and am going with a 34. These seem to be more of a slim fit, but if you size up one or two inches you should be fine.
Run small in the booty
I'm a 34 in everything but sometimes my legs and butt won't fit. This is one of those items that if you don't skip leg days you will need to go up a size.