For shred ready Betties.
Mother Nature called for you, she said it's time to shred, so boot up and throw on a pair of Mountain Hardwear Powder Maven gloves, and get ready to send it through chest deep tree lines and playful pillows of pow. The Powder Maven glove is made for ladies who have an appreciation for durable dexterity and long lasting warmth, with 100g/m² of lofty Thermal.Q Elite insulation that acts like down to create a matrix for trapping warm air inside, and a soft fleece and shearling lining that wicks sweat away, dries quickly, and insulates. The outside is built burly, with drum-dyed goatskin leather that can withstand the gnarliest of bushwhacks, and tough 90D nylon, all DWR treated to keep water rolling off. A soft nose wipe on the back of the thumb saves your sniffer from rough redness when Mr. Frost nips at your nose and you can't stop the sniffles.
- A durable and toasty glove for endless snowy adventures
- Lofty Thermal.Q insulation acts like down to trap warmth
- Keep the elements out with DWR treated goatskin leather
- Fleece lining wicks away sweat to keep you dry and cozy
- Women's specific fit with natural hand curvature
- Hook and loop gauntlet to seal out the elements