It doesn't matter how often you do it, camping away from your warm, soft bed isn't ideal—especially when the temperatures are low and the path there is arduous. The Mountain Hardwear Pinole Sleeping Bag offers a lightweight way to sleep a little easier on those cold and often wet backcountry nights because it uses a soft, compressible synthetic insulation that mimics the springlike loft of down. These three-dimensional fibers trap warm air effectively, pack down small and light, yet still retain loft when wet. The mummy shape optimizes warmth, while the offset quilt construction eliminates the cold posts of sewn-through seams.
It's easy to snuggle down for a cozy night in the Pinole Sleeping Bag because it's cut slightly wide for extra wiggle room when you're having trouble falling asleep, and the wide toebox is optimized for resting your feet naturally without sacrificing insulation. Face gaskets form a warm, soft seal around you face when you're cinching the hood down, and a full-length insulated draft tube keeps out any unwanted cold air during the night.
- Lightweight sleeping bag for backcountry adventures
- Synthetic insulation offers shelter in wet weather
- Mummy shape optimizes warmth retention in cold temps
- Offset quilt construction eliminates cold spots
- Draft collar and tube seal in valuable body heat
- Anti-snag construction prevents midnight mishaps
- Microfleece-lined stuff sack doubles as a pillow