Don't fear rainy weather.
Your gear doesn't need to be wet just because the trails are soggy. Pack the Ozonic Outdry 70L Backpack and give your gear some protection from the wet weather. Mountain Hardwear tested this pack in a rain room to ensure that a shower won't dampen the gear in its main compartment, letting you hike with the confidence that comes from knowing you can get in a dry sleeping bag at the end of the day. The suspension adjusts up to three inches for a customized fit, reducing discomfort over lots of miles. The top pocket has taped seams to seal out precipitation, and it can be reversed or clipped to the shoulder straps to be worn at your chest.
- Backpacking pack for trekking over wet trails
- 70L capacity is plenty of space for a long weekend
- OutDry technology keeps the main compartment dry
- Durable fabric stands up to abrasions
- Three inches of adjustment for customized suspension
- Top pocket is reversible, removable, and front-packable