Rain never hurt anybody.
Kiss trashbags, pack covers, and mad scrambles for cover goodbye, because there's no need to be scared of a little rain when you have your gear stashed in the Mountain Hardwear Ozonic 50 OutDry Backpack. OutDry is a three-layer waterproof and breathable membrane that's guaranteed to be watertight, so you can rest assured that your sleeping bag will be dry when you pull it out after a day of hiking through steady drizzle. Additionally, the removable top pocket is reversible, with one side providing easy access to your gear and the other side boosting the Ozonic's waterproof chops.
Waterproofing isn't worth much if it doesn't come in tandem with thoughtful design, but the Ozonic has it all covered. The vented HardWave suspension is fully customizable to fit different torsos, and the shoulder straps and hip belt are interchangeable, so you can dial up the perfect fit for your body, load, and objective. Side pockets and a large front stash keep water bottles and layers easy to reach, and the trekking pole and ice axe carry systems lock your tools down when you're going hands free for a spell.
- Waterproof pack for short or ultralight backpacking trips
- OutDry technology seals out precipitation
- HardWave suspension has three inches of adjustment
- Shoulder straps wick away sweat and allow airflow
- Offset hipbelt buckle for easy adjustment
- Loops for ice axes or trekking poles for hands-free hiking