Why We Like The Mt. Eyak Down Vest
Built to handle the frigid temperatures in the Alaskan mountains, the Mt. Eyak Down Vest is ideal for ice-cold ski days, late nights around the fire, and brisk walks to the local coffee shop. This classic puffy vest is made with oversized baffles, giving the down insulation plenty of room for to loft and keeping our core toasty warm. Weather-resistant nylon, elastic binding, and an adjustable hem keep cool breeze at bay, and DWR coating ensures snowflakes and light rain won't dampen our down.
- Wear-anywhere down vest for winter outings in town or on-mountain
- Nylon shell with DWR coating for wind and weather protection
- Lofty 600-fill down certified by the Responsible Down Standard
- Elastic-bound armholes and drawcord hem for a snug draft-free fit
- Packable design fits into its hand pocket for simple storage
- Item #MHW01F9
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- 100% nylon, DWR coating
- 600-filll down (RDS-certified, 75% duck down, 25% duck feather)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.