Kor Strata Hooded Jacket
Run another lap on your favorite climb in the brisk autumn weather in the Mountain Hardwear Kor Strata Hooded Jacket. Featuring a lightweight construction using top-of-the-line Primaloft Gold insulation, this jacket keeps you warm but ventilates out excess heat. That way you're not getting overheated while working that crux pitch of a climb that's still in the shade in the morning. The underarm gusset and mechanical stretch nylon fabric allow for a comfortable range of motion that won't restrict you as you reach far above your head looking for a hold to pull on. The adjustable hood can easily be pulled over a helmet if the weather turns and your head needs a little extra protection.
- Insulated jacket for climbing, hiking, or any adventure
- Stretch ripstop fabric moves with you while remaining durable
- PrimaLoft Gold Active insulation traps heat while remaining light
- Quantum air liner wicks moisture when you work up a sweat
- Secure zippered hand and chest pockets hold your goods
- Articulated fit and under arm gussets boost your range of motion
- Item #MHW01FB
- Pertex Quantam Air 20D Ripstop (59% recycled nylon, 41% nylon), DWR coating
- Primaloft Gold Active
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.