A good night's sleep is just a stuff sack away.
An alleged short cut and some questionable decision making may have led you and your hiking group into a deep canyon, turning what would have otherwise been a relatively easy hike into a grueling three-hour bushwhack back to camp, but at least your Mountain Hardwear Hotbed Spark 35 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag will be there to smooth it over. The Spark's water-resistant Thermal Q Thermic MX insulation will keep you and your tired legs nice and cozy after a long day on the trail, while its vertically laminated Lamina construction helps to maximize loft and eliminate cold spots, so you don't wake up with a bad case of the chills. Throw your puffy jacket in the fleece-lined stuff sack to give your head a lift, and cinch the hood down tight to protect your face from those chilly summer night winds.
- 35 degree temperature rating
- Thermal Q Thermic MX insulation
- 75D polyester taffeta fabric
- Comfort mummy shape
- Insulated draft tube
- Adjustable hood with face gasket
- Left- or right-handed zipper
- Fleece-lined stuff sack doubles as pillow
- Vertically welded Lamina construction