- Detail Images
Warmth above all.
Find the highest ground with the deepest snow this winter in Mountain Hardwear's Highball Insulated Men's Pants. With the burly construction of 140D nylon paneled with even burlier 160D nylon in high-impact areas, the pants can withstand the gnarliest bushwhacks, snow snakes, and the unfortunate days when your cliff-drops turn to rag-dolling down a bowl of chunder. Mountain Hardwear allows you to skip some of your base layers this time around with the help of toasty Thermal.Q insulation that provides lofty warmth without much weight or bulk, so the last thing you're thinking about during a frigid day with fist-sized-clusters of flakes falling from the sky is where the nearest lodge is.
- Lightweight, insulated pants keep you skiing all day
- Lofty Thermal.Q fill retains warmth when wet
- Inner-thigh zips allow heat to escape if you get sweating
- Plenty of pockets for storing essentials and snacks
- Built-in reflector may help RECCO-equipped ski patrols locate you in the event of an emergency
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
Big fan of mountain hardware but these were a little tight. I'm 5'8" 165 lbs and it seemed a little snug. Agree with the previous crouch comment from the other review. Otherwise very stylish and material seems good.
Wanted to love it
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
Usually no issues with Mountain Hardwear stuff, in fact a big fan of the brand. Wanted to love this pant. Insulation, fabric etc. all seemed great. However, there is a definite issue with the crotch cut; very high and the material is quite stiff in this spot. You have to move the crotch to one side or the other to wear the pant. Maybe just a stitching error on the particular pant I was sent.
Sizing. What are the specs for a Mens medium regular; waist size, length. Etc. I'm 5'9", 33 inch waist. Thanks.