Built to last.
The Hardwear AP-U Pants are your all-around utility pants for day hikes or longer backpacking trips into rugged, remote places. Mountain Hardwear equipped these pants with articulation where you want it, and extra durability where you need it most. Reinforced thigh and cuff panels improve protection in the upper section of the pants so you can scramble or climb with confidence.
- A versatile pant built for backcountry hiking
- Reinforced knees and seat panels adds durability where it matters
- Stretch fabric for improved mobility on rugged terrain
- Snap secure phone pocket protects from dropping
- Zippered side pocket for compass or small maps
- Q & A
had an awesome time trying these pants just like the other ap pants but the knee reinforcement is amazing and I love the extra pockets
One Pant to Rule them ALL
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 34
If you already own the original AP pant getting this one won't be hard to add but if you have not had this brands AP (All Purpose) then why not start with the top of the line... A little heavier which is like for fall and mountain living. Snap back pockets are a nice addition and trico lined pockets are a nice addition. What I like most if the utility. I can wear for almost any outdoor activity but can also use it for a night on the town and my wife doesn't complain when I wear it out for date night. As a guy this is basically the trifecta for a dude.. Well done Mountain Hardwear!!! My new favorite pant.