The world is yours to explore.
Your work photographing the Amur leopard might send you to the mountains of eastern China, but you still spend your winters stateside, and Chicago can deliver its own version of wild weather. Bring your love of the stark mountain lifestyle into the city with the Mountain Hardwear Men's GrandExplore Down Parka and experience the Windy City in warm comfort and urban style.
Mountain Hardwear teamed up with Cole Haan to combine outdoor protection with casual design. The sturdy shell construction protects from blustery snowstorms and a faux-fur trim along the hood reduces windchill. The lofty down insulation has been treated with Nikwax, so you still benefit from air-trapping warmth if you're out too long in a storm, and laser-cut ventilation holes on the center front storm flap help keep your viewfinder from fogging up while you're snapping some photographs for a metropolitan feature.
- Insulated parka for frigid winter days in the city
- Weather-resistant construction withstands stormy urban outings
- Hydrophobic down offers air-trapping warmth even when damp
- Adjustable hood and drawcord hem provide snow and wind protection
- Cuff gaiters with thumbloops seal out the cold temperatures
- Plenty of pockets to hold your camera, keys, phone and more
- Regular fit gives you room to move and room to layer