Mountain Hardwear Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Stretch Anorak - Men's
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Paclite Stretch 2.5L, [face fabric] 92% nylon, 8% elastane, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length:
- 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use:
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty:
Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Stretch Anorak
Pull the Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Anorak out of your pack to keep yourself covered from moisture with stretchy 2.5L Gore-Tex, fully taped seams, and DWR treatment. These three features combine to keep you focused and dry in the elements so you can finish that bike ride, comfortably down climb, or jog the last couple miles home.
- Adventure ready pull-over that helps you battle the elements
- Gore-Tex Paclite moves with you while sealing out moisture, breathing
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking into your layers
- Pull-over anorak design is timeless and reliable for versatile use
- Adjustable hood with brim keeps precipitation off of your face
- Hook and loop sleeves seal out wind and rain over gloves, or not
- Hem cinch offers low profile cinch to add comfort and coverage
- Kangaroo and stash pockets keep you prepared and organized
|30, 31||32, 33||34, 36||38, 40||42|
36 - 38in
(91 - 97cm)
39 - 41in
(99 - 104cm)
42 - 45in
(107 - 114cm)
46 - 49in
(124 - 127cm)
50 - 53in
(127 - 135cm)
29 - 31in
(74 - 79cm)
32 - 33in
(81 - 84cm)
34 - 36in
(86 - 91cm)
37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
41 - 43in
(104 - 109cm)
36 - 38in
(91 - 97cm)
38 - 40in
(97 - 102cm)
42 - 44in
(107 - 112cm)
46 - 48in
(117 - 122cm)
Short 30in (76cm)
Regular 32in (81cm)
Long 34in (86cm)
- How to Measure:
- All measurements correspond to equivalent body measurements, not the dimensions of the garment. For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.