- Detail Images
Every day, in every way.
When you take a break between classes for a quick bouldering session there's no time to change clothes. Wear the Women's Mountain Hardwear Everyday Perfect Crew for a shirt that's, well, perfect. This is cut so that it can be worn to class without sideways glances, but designed with performance in mind so that you can send without having to worry about pit stains when you sit down to your final lecture. The bouldering wall at your rec center is outside, but just keep your thumbs tucked into these wicking sleeves for some perfectly temperature regulated problem solving.
- Performance crew for casual and active wear in cooler weather
- Wick.Q ensures your workout is cool and dry
- Sleeves stay in place as you make your moves
- Regular fit for a regular look when you're not on the wall
- Zippered pocket for stashing your student ID
- Q & A
Has me covered.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
Mountain Hardwear is not wrong, this is the shirt I wear everyday (in everyway) Pre-hike, I toss this on to stay warm on my way to the trailhead. Post-workout this shirt's got me covered (literally) and I'm able to head to brunch and look presentable after several, long miles. The thumbholes are clutch on crisp, fall mornings when heading into the elements.