From town to trail.
The Escape Insulated Pullover deserves a place in your pack for any kind of outdoor adventure. Mountain Hardware built this jacket to be both lightweight and highly packable, making it a no-brainer when packing for a trip into the backcountry. Stretch fabric improves mobility on long hikes or backpacking trips, and ripstop nylon face fabric improves durability when trails get rugged.
- A pullover built for the outdoors, wearable anywhere
- Lightweight but warm synthetic insulation
- Ripstop face fabric offers durability while hiking
- Reflective trim improves visibility at night
- Tie front placket for improved comfort and fit
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
The Mountain Hardwear Escape Insulated Pullover Jacket is the perfect layer to add to your pack for every activity. Its a great weight that will get you through Spring and Fall and for Winter its layers well under a shell. Its got all the tech you need while looking cute enough to add to your casual outfits. Super pack-able and light. Fits true to size and features a side zip for easy entry.