Mountain Hardwear Crater Lake Long-Sleeve Hooded Shirt - Men's
Select Style & SizeSelect options
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Center Back Length:
- UPF Rating:
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use:
- backpacking, hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing, sport climbing, stillwater fishing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
Crater Lake Long-Sleeve Hooded Shirt
Designed to accompany you on your backpacking trips, climbing projects, and days on the water, the Mountain Hardwear Crater Lake Long-Sleeve Hooded Shirt is the versatile piece that's ready for almost any summer adventure. It features a stretchy material that keeps you moving freely while synthetic fibers wick away sweat and dry quickly to keep you cool. Rated to UPF 50+, this shirt protects your skin from the harmful rays of the sun, and provides coverage all the way to your head and hands thanks to a fixed hood and thumbholes.
- Hooded top for withstanding the summer sun
- Synthetic material wicks away perspiration and dries quickly
- Stretchy material won't inhibit your motion
- UPF 50+ defends your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- Hood extends coverage to include your head and neck
- Thumbhole cuffs secure the sleeves for coverage
- Drawcord hem customizes the length
|30, 31||32, 33||34, 36||38, 40||42|
36 - 38in
(91 - 97cm)
39 - 41in
(99 - 104cm)
42 - 45in
(107 - 114cm)
46 - 49in
(124 - 127cm)
50 - 53in
(127 - 135cm)
29 - 31in
(74 - 79cm)
32 - 33in
(81 - 84cm)
34 - 36in
(86 - 91cm)
37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
41 - 43in
(104 - 109cm)
36 - 38in
(91 - 97cm)
38 - 40in
(97 - 102cm)
42 - 44in
(107 - 112cm)
46 - 48in
(117 - 122cm)
Short 30in (76cm)
Regular 32in (81cm)
Long 34in (86cm)
- How to Measure:
- All measurements correspond to equivalent body measurements, not the dimensions of the garment. For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.