Made for the mountains.
Built for demanding mountain conditions, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Cloudseeker Jacket delivers reliable weather protection whether you're skiing deep in the backcountry or lapping powder runs in the resort. The jacket's stretchy AirPerm ripstop fabric is air permeable, meaning it starts to breathe the moment you put it on while maintaining waterproof protection. For adventures beyond your skis, the jacket features two large harness- and pack-compatible pockets for quick access to gear when you're touring or roped up during a glacial crossing. When it's snowing sideways and the wind is abusive to any exposed skin, pull the helmet-compatible, fully adjustable hood up to protect yourself from the storm.
- A burly ski or snowboard shell withstands winter's worst conditions
- Air-permeable face fabric and membrane for increased breathability
- Fully sealed three-layer shell protects from wind, snow, and rain
- Flow-through upper arm vents allow heat to escape
- Lightweight and packable for coverage in any situation
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets for quick access
- Adjustable hood seals out ice and wind
- Huge storage pockets offer room for all essentials