Seek the clouds. Or wear them.
The Mountain Hardwear Cloudseeker Glove is designed with high-up backcountry snow adventures in mind. Soft fleece and shearling lining cradles your hands like a baby's blanket while a nylon membrane blocks moisture from infiltrating the depths of your comfort.
- Keep your hands safe and warm even when the weather around them isn't
- Thermal Q Elite Insulation provides serious lightweight warmth
- Padded lower knuckles keep high risk areas safe when things get a little rough
- Touch screen compatible in case you need to link back up with your buddies
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I like a glove that fits my fingers without extra length. Usually wear a large glove or 7.5 (healthcare worker) and they fit slightly loose and long on the finger. I bought these in medium and cannot be happier with the fit. Snug but not too tight.
Received for christmas and returned the first pair due to a stitching failure (thanks Backcountry for making it so easy) I have used them about 16 days so far
They are thickly padded but have a nice anatomical curve for the fingers making holding onto ski poles very comfortable. The padding allows me to feel comfortable blocking tree branches out of the way and the leather has held up well. They are warm (too warm for spring type conditions) and stay warm when wet.
Nice touches like the pull loop for putting the second glove on easily and straps / tightening cords that are easy to use.
I am very satisfied.