Why We Like The Basin Trek Pant
The Basin Trek Pants are the perfect bottoms whether heading out for a post-work loop on your local trails or a multi-day excursion in remote wilderness. Our favorite feature is the lightweight and stretchy fabric that is comfortable even in direct sunlight at high-noon, while the DWR finish comes in handy by shedding moisture from light rainfall when the cloud cover inevitably returns.
- Technical pants are suited for trekking and backpacking
- Gusseted seat provides optimal mobility for all-day comfort
- Well-placed pockets secure maps, snacks, and essentials
- Regular fit offers roomy comfort regardless of underlayers
- Item #MHWZ9GV
- 94% nylon, 6% elastane, PFC-free DWR finish
- 2 front, 2 rear, 1 zippered rear
- Gusseted Crotch
- [seat] gusset
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.