From cold-weather belays to winter-weather photo shoots, pull on the Mountain Hardwear Bandito Fingerless Glove for windproof warmth and maximum dexterity. The half-finger design leaves fingertips free for tedious rope work and equipment adjustments while the flip-top mittens warm up fingers between tasks.
- Deflection softshell fabric is windproof and breathable
- Polyester microfleece lining feels warm and soft against skin
- Synthetic leather palm provides durability and a secure grip
- Half-finger design leaves fingers free for high-dexterity tasks
- Flip-top mitten keeps fingers warm in cold weather
- Flatlock seam construction increases next-to-skin comfort
- Q & A
most versatile gloves
Gloves are tough, you want them warm, dextrous, durable and light. These fit the bill. The fingers are long and leave less of the finger exposed. I like this design better than other convertable mitts. I like how the mitt part stashes in its own pocket. That same pocket could be used as a hand warmer pocket or just to store something small. These would be 5 stars if they used real leather or maybe a rubber overlay to increase grip. I typed out this review while wearing them, great dexterity. Warm enough for me to the high to mid 30s. I saw other reviews that said the stitching was bad but the stitching looks very good even triple stitched around the fingers and a even more durable looking stitch everywhere else. Would like to layer them with the nilas mitts for winter. You never have to take these off!