- Detail Images
Move faster, ski more.
Sniff out untracked snow with the Mountain Force Men's Tabor Shell Pants. Designed with backcountry skiers in mind, these pants deliver a high level of breathablility while sealing out wind and driving snow. Zippered thigh vents help regulate temperature when you're moving quickly up switchbacked skintracks and steep bootpacks up narrow couloirs. Scuff guards at the inner hem bolster the pants' defense against sharp ski edges and crampon points, and an internal stretch gaiter forms a snow-tight seal around your boots so you don't finish your tour with cold, wet feet.
- Shell pants designed for backcountry touring
- Membrane provides waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through
- Zippered thigh vents can be opened up to prevent overheating
- Stretch gaiters seal out snow
- Regular fit with adjustable waist tabs