- Detail Images
Modern, Yet Timeless.
From the slopes of Chamonix to the resorts of British Columbia, the Mountain Force Men's Tabor Shell Jacket offers technical performance for all of your mountain endeavors. This lightweight shell features full weather protection and is highly breathable to keep you dry and comfortable whether you're making first tracks through untouched powder or skiing through high winds and driving snow. A soft tricot backing slides easily over a fleece or baselayers and helps wick away sweat. Fully taped seams and waterproof zippers enhance the jacket's waterproof protection by ensuring that not a single snowflake finds its way inside.
Mountain Force equipped the Tabor Shell Jacket with a number of performance features to enhance your skiing experience. An adjustable hood provides additional protection from wind and snow and works seamlessly with your goggles. Underarm zippers allow you release excess heat after a particularly challenging run and helps regulate your body temperature on warmer spring days. The powder skirt seals out snow on deep days, and it can be removed when you wear the jacket into town for dinner. A variety of pockets, including a ski pass pocket and high mounted hand pockets for convenient use with a pack, keep your gear and essentials secure as you go.
- A seriously protective shell designed for big-mountain skiing
- Shell with fully taped seams is waterproof and breathable
- Underarm ventilation zippers for easy temperature regulation
- Removable powder skirt offers versatile protection
- Jacket-to-pant button attachment system
- High-mounted hand pockets for easy pack integration
- Mountain Force was founded in Switzerland in 2006