Functional protection with swank style.
Displaying the precise craftsmanship and upscale style that's made Mountain Force famous in the skiing community, the Mountain Force Women's Cora Jacket protects you from winter's barrage of heavy snowstorms and icy temperatures while covering you in sleek, color-blocked appeal. Freely flexing in all directions, the 4-way stretch face, lining, and insulation won't hold you back when you're plunging into mogul fields, carving up smooth corduroy, and making fresh tracks on powder days.
Mountain Force's Ceramic membrane offers exceptional waterproofing and breathability (20k/20k), ensuring you're comfortable during long days on the mountain. This high-tech membrane is mixed with reflective ceramic particles for excellent heat retention on the coldest of winter days. It's paired with low-bulk synthetic insulation throughout the body (100-gram) and sleeves (80-gram) for greater warmth. All seams are sealed, maintaining an impenetrable barrier from heavy snow and soaking moisture. Upgraded over traditional needle and thread construction, all seams are sonic welded for less overall bulk, higher levels of durability, and a cleaner overall aesthetic.
- Premium ski jacket with a color-blocked aesthetic
- Ceramic membrane offers premium waterproofing (20k/20k)
- Sonic welded seams for impenetrable protection and cleaner look
- Four-way stretch face fabric, lining material, and insulation
- Synthetic insulation in body (100-gram) and sleeves (80-gram)
- Elastic, adjustable powder skirt keeps out deep snow
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes for added coverage
- Hand pockets, internal pocket, and pass pocket