- Detail Images
Luxurious comfort on balmy summer nights.
Designed to keep you sleeping comfortably on those warm summer evenings under the stars, the Mountain Equipment Spellbinder Sleeping Bag traps precious warmth and provides a plush, luxurious feel with its 700-fill duck down insulation. One of its best features is the removable down quilt, which allows you to customize the bag's overall warmth and comfort. It can be removed and used as a standalone down comforter on those warmer summer evenings where the sleeping bag is simply overkill or paired inside the bag for extra insulation if temperatures dip overnight.
The Spellbinder bag features Mountain Equipment's roomiest Valley Fit with an anatomical footbox that allows you to spread out and enjoy a restful night's sleep. Its rectangular hood is a bit wider than standard, so you can easily bring a bigger pillow on those weekend camping trips where extra comfort is paramount. Additionally, the entire bag features stitch-through baffles to ensure maximum thermal efficiency and minimal loss of down feathers due to shifting. It comes with a waterproof stuff sack for compact storage and easier packing on the trail.
- Luxurious sleeping bag for balmy summer evenings
- 700-fill duck down for heat retention and compact packing
- Stitch-through baffles prevent shifting of down insulation
- Valley Fit design for maximum roominess inside
- Anatomical footbox and rectangular hood for comfort
- Full-length, L-shaped zip with baffle to lock in heat
- Waterproof roll-top stuff sack and storage cube included