- Detail Images
A spectacle of design.
Designed for backcountry touring, the Mountain Equipment Men's Spectre WindStopperPant shields you from biting wind chills while you skin up brisk summits. This pant features Gore WindStopper material that's not only windproof, but highly breathable, while the inner thigh vents assure on-the-go temperature regulation should you need a little extra assistance in dumping excess heat. Additionally, the integrated belt offers a personalized fit, and the reinforced kick-strips further safeguard your boots, socks, and baselayers from sharp ski edges. Not to mention, the semi-fitted design offers unimpeded mobility thanks to the flared leg that specifically accommodates ski boots.
- A windproof, breathable pant for backcountry touring
- Gore Windstopper material keeps brisk winds at bay
- Integrated belt offers a customized fit and feel
- Reinforced kick-strips provided added durability
- Thigh vents ensure on-the-go temperture regulation
- Semi-slim fit assures unimpeded mobility
- Flared leg accommodate ski boots