Mountain Equipment Quiver Jacket - Men's
- [memrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer) [face fabric] 100% 30D nylon
- fully sealed
- alpine, articulated sleeves
- adjustable, seamless face panel
- 2 zippered hand, 1 internal mesh
- Powder Skirt:
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use:
- ski mountaineering, backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty:
There might be a shiver in your spine when you're ascending snowy summits in the dark of the night—that's understandable—but we don't understand why you have to be wet and cold when Mountain Equipment's Quiver Jacket delivers dependable waterproofing, breathable proteciton fit for backcountry touring and ski mountaineering. Gore-Tex Pro gives rugged waterproof, breathable ratings, and a 3-layer construction ensures lightness, packability, and durability designed for rock and ice. The helmet-compatible hood cinches down tight when things get windy, and it has a seamless face panel for solid coverage.
- Light, packable shell specialized for touring and mountainering
- Gore-Tex Pro provides rugged waterproofing and comfy breathability
- Ventilation zipperes under each sleeve amplify airflow
- Removable powder skirt customizes coverage when it isn't snowy
- Adjustable hood with helmet compatibility and seamless face panel
- Adjustments at cuffs and hem cinch down tight for batchening hatches
|EU Size||48 - 50||50 - 52||52 - 54||54 - 56||56 - 58|
38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
40 - 42in
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
44 - 46in
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
46 - 48in
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
Short 29in (73cm)
Regular 31in (79.5cm)
Long 33in (84.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.