- Detail Images
Create your own legend.
If your outdoor adventures regularly take on mythical proportions, then you'd be wise to stay armed with the Mountain Equipment Men's Odyssey Pant. They're designed to pack down small enough that you won't even notice them when you're not wearing them, yet offer full waterproof protection to protect against sudden storms and raging summit winds.
Drilite fabric wards off wind, rain, and snow, but is still highly breathable thanks to its 3-layer construction, so you don't overheat during ascents. If things do get a little toasty, full-length side zips let you blow off steam easily, and they also make it easy to put on quickly when you get caught off-guard by drenching rains. Articulated knees, an elasticized waist, and a gusseted crotch help you move freely when you're scrambling over boulders and moving through tricky terrain.
- Waterproof pant shields you when storms strike
- Compressible design makes them easy to stow in pack
- 3-layer Drilite fabric is waterproof, yet highly breathable
- Full-length side zips for quick ventilation and easy on
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees enhance mobility
- Elastic waistband for nonrestrictive, yet secure fit
- Adjustable hems keep elements out