Kinesis 3/4 Pant
Stay comfortable and layer efficiently with the Mountain Equipment Kinesis 3/4 Pant. A nylon exterior boasts mechanical stretch for unrestricted mobility, and a gusseted crotch adds an increased range of motion allowing for seamless movement during active wear in the mountains. The 3/4 length style stops short above the boot line, adding another level of comfort when worn with a pair of ski boots during a day on the mountain.
- Layer effectively when preparing for a day in the cold weather
- Nylon material offers mechanical stretch for uncompromising mobility
- Active fit with gusset adds an increased range of motion
- 3/4 length stops at the shin for additional comfort in ski boots
- Zippered thigh ventilation dumps heat during wear
- Q & A
Light mid layer
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Wore these as a light weight mid layer for AT skiing in CO. Pants fit well, I am 5' 10" 160lbs typical medium. Worked best in my kit for temps around 0-25 deg f. Side vents are a little smaller than expected, think size of a typical pocket. Wish the seat had little more insulation for use at the resort. Strechy waist is nice touch for convenient on and off. 3/4 length is comfy to avoid bunched up fabric above the boot. Overall, nice middle layering piece for AT skiing.
|EU Size||48 - 50||50 - 52||52 - 54||54 - 56||56 - 58|
|Chest||38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
|40 - 42in
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
|42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
|44 - 46in
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
|46 - 48in
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.