You're not dreaming—the Mountain Equipment Inception Short really does balance comfort and performance that well. Built for everything from desert bouldering sessions to weekend backpacking treks, this short has the durability and mobility you need for all around performance in the outdoors. Its Ascender fabric is tough, lightweight, and quick-drying to keep you prepared for any terrain and conditions you'll face, and thanks to the gusseted crotch you'll have plenty of free movement for steep summit pushes and tricky lead climbs. The semi-elasticated waist offers a snug and secure fit without the pinch, and wears well with a climbing harness due to its low-profile design.
- All-around outdoor short for hiking and climbing in warm weather
- Lightweight fabric withstands abrasion and dries quickly
- Gusseted crotch enhances mobility on multi-pitch routes
- Semi-elastic waist gives you a secure fit with plenty of stretch
- Front and rear pockets keeps gear and snacks close by
|EU Size||48 - 50||50 - 52||52 - 54||54 - 56||56 - 58|
38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
40 - 42in
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
44 - 46in
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
46 - 48in
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
Short 29in (73cm)
Regular 31in (79.5cm)
Long 33in (84.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.