- 2 hand, 2 rear
- semi-elasticized, adjustable drawcord
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use:
- bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
Designed with vertical mileage in mind, the Mountain Equipment Men's Inception Pant strikes the perfect balance between tough durability and lightweight, quick-drying comfort for those who spend most of their time on or around rocks. The Ascender fabric holds up through constant contact with abrasive surfaces while also keeping you light on your feet, and the climber-specific fit is engineered for active mobility and use with a harness.
- Light, durable pant designed for hiking, climbing, and traveling
- Ascender fabric is tough, lightweight, and quick-drying
- Fit is catered to those who spend most of their time on the wall
- Adjustable hem drawcord helps customize your fit
- Multiple pockets carry phone, maps, snacks, and wallet
|EU Size||48 - 50||50 - 52||52 - 54||54 - 56||56 - 58|
38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
40 - 42in
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
44 - 46in
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
46 - 48in
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
Short 29in (73cm)
Regular 31in (79.5cm)
Long 33in (84.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.